→Lost information on a GEDCOM export from Gramps
* '''Parish''' Church Parish fields in Locations
* '''Media Attributes''': no equivalent in GEDCOM.
* '''Source Data''': no equivalent in GEDCOM.
* '''Source and Date on places''': no equivalent in GEDCOM.
* '''Event Attributes different from age, father age, mother age, cause, agency'''. These other attributes have no equivalent in GEDCOM. AGNC and CAUS are exported from Agency and Cause attributes (respectively) of an event. AGE, HUSB:AGE and WIFE:AGE are exported from Age, Father's Age and Mother's Age (respectively) of an event reference. Hence these items of data should be stored in the appropriate place for export.