- I started practicing genealogy in 2010.
I currently have 597 related individuals (20111028) that I have entered into my Gramps Family Tree.
Currently Learning Python using LPTHW.
- discussion page has possible homes for Gramps genealogy portal pages?
Templates copied from wikipedia to improve the User manual
See Typographical_conventions for the Gramps User manual
- Template:Man_button eg: a random Word random word
- Template:Man_label - random Labels for buttons and other portions of the graphical interface
- Template:Icon for Gramps Standard: Navigator:Categories eg: Gramplets / People / Relationships / Family / Ancestry / Events / Places / Geography / Sources / Repositories / Media / Notes
Find a template for:
Fix an existing templates:
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it.|
(add a box around it)
- General the code for a number of addon is on other websites (see if it can be added to the gramps website / trust issues etc)
- HeadlineNews - cannot read < noinclude > or handle 5.1.3
- FaqGramplet.py base on headline news?
- Plugin Manager Gramplet (cannot parse a table)
- QueryGramplet - does not work?
- InformationGraph does it work with gramps3.3?
- AttachSourceTool does it work? how do you use?
- Normal html webcalendar does not work: "Report could not be created: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'C:\\learn\\GrampsPortable\\App\\Gramps\\plugins\\webstuff\\images\\favicon2.ico' " investigate. ( you have to "Attempt to force closing the dialog" )