Could someone indicate me how to define the behavior of the "Help" button, please? I would like it to work for my Gramplet as well as for the predefined Gramplets, but I couldn't figure how to do... Please add an example for the ClockGramplet, if possible.
Thanks in advance. Peter17 07:13, 24 January 2011 (EST)
- I tried to add some informations about the Help button on Gramplets.
- Unfortunately, I do not understand ClockGramplet behavior...
- --Romjerome 12:12, 24 January 2011 (EST)
- I just found how to do for the "Help" button. I'll add this on the page. Sorry for disturbance. Peter17 13:27, 24 January 2011 (EST)
hello world - does not work on gramps 3.3.1
Hi Gioto, Could you or someone please update the "hello world" examples so that they work...
9707: ERROR: gramps.py: line 142: Unhandled exception Traceback (most recent call last): File "C:\Gramps\gui\widgets\grampletpane.py", line 1349, in add_gramplet self.dbstate, self.uistate) File "C:\Gramps\gui\widgets\grampletpane.py", line 167, in make_requested_gramplet getattr(module, opts["content"])(gui) AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'Sample Gramplet'
- Sam888 22:43, 22 October 2011 (MST)