Difference between revisions of "Sample reports"
|Line 44:||Line 44:|
* [[Gramps .Wiki Manual - Reports]] - Index and options for each report and chart.
Revision as of 08:52, 15 December 2017
Please update or expand this section.
Gramps can produce many different types of reports and charts in a variety of output formats.
The following samples have been created in Gramps 4.2.0 using the example.gramps family tree included with Gramps and the default settings where ever possible.
- Ancestor Tree - ancestors of a person in a graphical chart.
- Descendant Tree - descendants of a particular person.
- Family Descendant Tree
- Fan Chart - ancestors of a particular person in a semi-circular chart.
- Statistics Chart - statistics of all people in the selected family tree.
- Timeline Chart - plots the lifespan of the selected people in a graph.
These GraphViz diagrams are produced from a DOT file created by Gramps.
- Family Lines Graph
- Hourglass Graph
- Relationship Graph
- Ahnentafel Report - generational report starting at a selected individual.
- Birthday and Anniversary Report
- Complete Individual Report - summary of the information about a particular person.
- Descendent Report
- Detailed Ancestral Report
- Detailed Descendant Report
- End of Line Report
- Family Group Report - tabular format report for a particular family.
- Kinship Report
- Tag Report
- Number of Ancestors
- Place Report
- Records Report
- Summary of the Database
- Narrated Web Site
- Web Calendar
- Gramps 5.0 Wiki Manual - Reports - Index and options for each report and chart.