Plugin list legend
about each column in the Gramps Third-party Addons List.
Plugin / Documentation
This is a link to documentation on this plugin. Users should read the documentation before installing any plugin.
There are a variety of types of plugins, including:
- Report - adds a new output report
- View - adds a new view to the list of views available
- Gramplet - adds a new Gramplet to Gramps, which can be activated by right-clicking on the Gramplet View
- Quickview - a view that you can run by right-clicking on object, or if a person quickview, then through the Quick View Gramplet
- Website - output a static genealogy website based on your Gramps Family Tree data.
An image of the plugin.
A brief description of the plugin.
The Use indicates who might receive the most benefit out of the plugin. Common categories of users:
- Beginning user
- Expert user
Rating (out of 4)
The Rating should give an indication of the state of the plugin:
- 0 Star - initial version, basic framework defined, does not work correctly, please help
- 1 Star - partially working with some functionality, but much more work is needed; needs testing
- 2 Stars - about half done, works, but more work is needed for it to be complete; needs more testing
- 3 Stars - some known issues, but mostly complete
- 4 Stars - complete, works well, fully tested
Use this link to report issues, or provide feedback to the author.
Use this link to download the plugin for manual installation if you do not have an Internet connection.