Difference between revisions of "Media Management in Gramps"
m (Gioto moved page Media Management to Media Management in Gramps: bring in line with other pages eg https://gramps-project.org/wiki/index.php/Places_in_Gramps)
Revision as of 00:03, 2 November 2020
Please Stop Editing!!!!
This page isn't even public yet.
- Media Category
- Adding photos and other media objects
- Editing information about media objects
- Editing media object references
- Gallery tab and Gallery Gramplet
- Merge Media Objects
- Base path for relative media paths: where you can fill in a base path for the media objects. Selecting the Directory button gives you a Select media directory editor where you can fill in the required path.
- The builtin Media Manager which is group of four separate tools that allows you to do the following:
- The Third-party Addon Merge Media that searches your database for media file entries that are pointing to the same actual file and when found, they can be merged together.
- The Third-party Addon Media Verify Tool is used verify a one-to-one relationship between media objects and files in the media directory. The main purpose of the tool is to locate files that have been moved and fix the paths.