|(27 intermediate revisions by 5 users not shown)|
|−|== Welcome to the GRAMPS Project == |+|
- to edit , see [[:]] -
|−|GRAMPS is a genealogy program for Linux and other UNIX- like systems. The GRAMPS name stands for Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System. | |
|−|GRAMPS helps you track your family tree. It allows you to store, edit, and research genealogical data. GRAMPS attempts to provide all of the common capabilities of other genealogical programs, but, more importantly, to provide an additional capability of integration not common to these programs. This is the ability to input any bits and pieces of information directly into GRAMPS and rearrange/manipulate any/all data events in the entire data base (in any order or sequence) to assist the user in doing research, analysis and correlation with the potential of filling relationship gaps. | |
|−|GRAMPS currently runs on Linux, BSD, and Solaris. Some experiments are being made running it on Windows. For more information about getting GRAMPS, see the download page. | |
|−|<big>'''MediaWiki has been successfully installed.'''</big> | |
|−|Consult the [ http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help:Contents User's Guide] for information on using the wiki software. | |
|−|== Getting started == | |
|−|* [ http: //www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Configuration_settings Configuration settings list] | |
|−|* [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:FAQ MediaWiki FAQ] | |
|−|* [http://mail.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki- announce MediaWiki release mailing list] | |
- This wiki currently has 1,851 contents pages.
- Have you found a bug in Gramps? Please report it
- Are you interested in the thoughts of the core Gramps developers? Then read the blog.
- A community portal is available for everything related to the Gramps project, as well as a poll.
- If you want to learn how to contribute to this wiki, you can learn all about it on the Wiki help.
- If any questions remain, do not hesitate to contact us.
Gramps 4.2.6 released.
Gramps team releases version 4.2.6.
A maintenance release.
- 10076: Fix HasCitation rule in citation filter sidebar
- 10136: Fix use of regular expressions
- 10135: Date Editor had 'Type' and 'Quality' labels swapped
- 10077: Fix FamilyGroup Report
- 10093: Fix names not displayed in relationship graph
- 10100: Fix outdated Bugtracker link in reporting wizard
- 9862: Fix replacements in Ancestor tree
- 10105: Fix Default Browser Setting
- 9865: Fix linking place on OpenStreetMap view
- 10096: Fix Family Lines Report having unescaped characters
- 10095: Fix non-local character in DB name (Windows OS)
- 9130: Fix checking for "event.string" in "treeview_keypress"
- 8366: Fix invalid February 29th date in Julian dual-dated
- 10033: Fix Note on CIR when it is attached to a (preferred or alternative) name through the names dialog.
- 9880: Improve time loading for person selector in census forms, see also 8785, 9700 and GEP041
- 9975: Fix incorrect SoundEx result
- 9904: Fix Error printing on ancestor tree graphical report
- 9564: Fix custom filter creation with 'Events occurring on a particular day of the week'
- 9995: Bug in the Name Editor / Group As
- 9945: Gramps CSV export of Places did not generate correct Title.
- 9908: Add custom Family Relations not shown in the filter siderbar
- 9899: Fix non-textual value on Tag report
- 9878: Fix 'interface.dont-ask' config key ignored on Note edition
- 8128: Fix Reorder Relationships dialog
- 9235: Shrink size of Break Lock (and other QuestionDialogs)
- 9470: Only selection of Active or Home person if commited
- 9478: Fix quick search exception when nothing in searched list
- 9612 10005: Fix problem adding parents
- Fix bookmarks keybinding on Mac
- Fix failure to load default gramplets if GExiv2 is missing or too old.
- Update API doc for place displayer
- Add datestrings to Turkish translation
- Update translations: cs, de, fr, fi, hu, it, ru, sl, sv, tr
In Memory of Peter Landgren.
See the Changelog.