Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports
This section describes all the different reports available in GRAMPS.
|Special copyright notice: All edits to this page need to be under two different copyright licenses:
These licenses allow the Gramps project to maximally use this wiki manual as free content in future Gramps versions. If you do not agree with this dual license, then do not edit this page. You may only link to other pages within the wiki which fall only under the GFDL license via external links (using the syntax: [https://www.gramps-project.org/...]), not via internal links.
The amount of available reports in GRAMPS is huge and could be overwhelming at first glance. The different subsections describe the various possibilities and options.
- Generating Reports: This first subsection gives you some general remarks.
- Substitution Values: you can use some handy values in your reports.
- Books: are a set of reports.
- Text Reports: there are 15 text reports available.
- Web Pages and Quick Reports: in this subsection you will learn how to publish your genealogical data on the WWW.
[[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports|English]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/de|Deutsch]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/fr|français]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/mk|македонски]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/nb|norsk bokmål]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/nl|Nederlands]] • [[::Gramps 3.1 Wiki Manual - Reports/sq|shqip]]