Addon:Number of Descendants Quickview
Revision as of 23:33, 5 January 2022 by Bamaustin (talk | contribs) (Bamaustin moved page Number Of Descendants Quickview to Addon:Number of Descendants Quickview: Standardize filename in preparation for new installer tools)
This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
The Descendant Count Quick View shows:
- The number of descendants of the current active person, separately counted per generation: the number of children, the number of grandchildren, etc.
- How many of them were born while the current person was alive (i.e. how many of his/her descendants did the current person live to see?)
- How many of them died while the current person was alive (i.e. how many of his/her descendants did the current person survive?)
- How many of them are alive today?
You can activate the Number Of Descendants Quick View by the context menu (right-clicking) on a person's name in the People Category(Grouped View or List View), and selecting Quick View > Number Of Descendants
- Other Quick Views
- Quickview on dashboard, no help page link