This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
Heatmap is a web report which creates an interactive map containing a heatmap generated from Gramps event place data.
Once this addon has been installed:
- Select Menu Reports > Text Reports -> Heatmap...
- The Options tab is displayed with the following:
- Filter: Filters the persons for "Ancestors of <selected person>", "Descendants of <selected person> or a custom person filter.
- Person: The selected person.
- Map tiles: Changes the appearance of the map.
- Filepath: The file directory the the file should be saved.
- File name: The file name. (Only allows letter A-Z, a-z, numbers 0-9 and the characters space, underline and hyphen)
- The Event types tab is displayed with the following:
- [ ] Birth: If checked the reports used birth event place data for the heatmap generation.
- [ ] Death: If checked the reports used death event place data for the heatmap generation.
- [ ] Residence: If checked the reports used residence event place data for the heatmap generation.
- [ ] Occupation: If checked the reports used occupation event place data for the heatmap generation.
Once you have made your choices, you can either choose Cancel or OK to apply the report generation.