Addon:All Names Quickview
This is a Third-party plugin. Please treat this as "beta" software: use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author.
All Names Quickview
The All Names Quickview shows:
- All names of all people
- The associated primary name
- The type of name
These events are sorted by name, but can be sorted by any column by clicking the column header.
You can activate the Quickview by right-clicking on a person's name in the People View, and selecting "Quick View", and "All Names of All People".
You can also use the Quickview as a Gramplet:
- select the Gramplet View
- right-click in an open area, and select "Add a gramplet"
- left-click on "Quick View Gramplet"
- detach the Quick View Gramplet
- Select "Options" at the top of the Gramplet
- Select View Type: "Person, and select the appopriate Quick View, and press "Save"
- Close the Options
You can then change Gramps Views, and select different people, and the view will change automatically.
Double-click a row in the Quickview to bring up a dialog showing the person associated with the name.
You can download this plugin by following the directions at Third-party Plugins.