This is a Third-party Addon.
Please use carefully on data that is backed up, and help make it better by reporting any comments or problems to the author, or issues to the bug tracker
When a marriage does not have a date, then the actual marriage will not show as connecting lines on the view.
The Timeline pedigree View shows a pedigree and also the timeline for each person's life. The Timeline Pedigree View displays descendants as well as ancestors.
- Select the Charts Category
- Select the Timeline pedigree icon from the toolbar
- Two different context menu's (right click) are available
- Using the context menu on a blank section of the canvas will allow you to adjust and change various options( see screenshot)
- Using the context menu on a person box will show additional options
- The following keyboard command works on the view
- F2 : Display home person