GRAMPS 2.0.9 has been released
Version 2.0.9 -- the "Nobody expects the Spanish inquisition!" release
- Incremental interface improvements.
- Automated testing added, based on the CLI functionality.
- Smaller number of supported reports.
- Report rendering improvements in OOo, PDF, gnome-print, PS, HTML, abw, and kwd formats.
- New filter rules: Ancestor of bookmarked/default person less than N generations away (Wayne Bergeron).
- Numerous web generator improvements.
- GEDCOM import supports forward-referencing named notes.
- User manual updates.
- New Checkpoint tool plugin.
- Support for running tools from command line.
- Persistent options for tools, as applicable.
- Export patronymic names into GEDCOM.
- Updates for Swedish translation and date localization (Stefan Bjork).
- Fully formalized XML format (DTD and RelaxNG schema).
- New plugin documenting command line reference.
- Memory leak in libbglade worked around.
- Limitation of 31 generations in reports removed.
- Improved responsiveness when working with large databases.
- Select from recent files on startup.
- Better support for unicode filenames
- Better support for media objects in GEDCOM output
- Numerous bug fixes.