GRAMPS 0.7.3 has been released.
- New Russian (Alex Roitman) and Danish (Lars Lundin) translations. GRAMPS now supports English, Italian, German, French, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, and Russian.
- Custom filter editor allows you to create your personal complex filters that can be applied to reports to select the people that you want. Tools->Utilites->Custom Filter Editor to access the filter builder. (Thanks to Jeff Ollie for some major contributions here).
- New report - Complete Individual Report. Allows you to produce a more complete form of the Individual Summary. You can use filters to select all ancestors, all decendants, or any custom filter you want to create more of a 'book' form of a report.
- On-the-fly document generation instead of pre-built HTML files (Thanks to Don Peterson)
- Web page generation now generates a two column list, along with labels.
- GEDCOM impovements, including the ability to use GRAMPS as a GEDCOM viewer (accepts a GEDCOM file as an argument).