→Problems: (Gramps.py:4515): OsmGpsMap-WARNING **: Error getting missing tile
=== Open ===
* We cannot set strings in struct, see GTK bug [https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=678401] It seems we can do without this, so not an issue at the moment
* pyexiv2 module causes a segmentation fault when exiting Gramps - see bug [http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=6042 #6042]
* python-gnome2 package causes a segmentation fault when Gramps starts - see bug [http://www.gramps-project.org/bugs/view.php?id=5972 #5972]
metaclass conflict: the metaclass of a derived class must be a (non-strict) subclass of the metaclasses of all its bases</pre>
* Geography : missing tiles : osm-gps-map problem.
* Geography : for all other problems, use last version with git pull. Be careful, osm-gps-map is now 0.8. You must remove all 1.0 versions (OsmGpsMap*.gir and OsmGpsMap*.typelib)
* No rows_reordered function on treemodels in python, see GTK bug [https://bugzilla.gnome.org/show_bug.cgi?id=684558]. Current fix: disconnect and reconnect the model so sort need not emit rows-reordered signal. However, this means the history of expand collapse of nodes in a treeview is lost after rows have been reordered (this happens in gramps on click on the column that is already sorted.
* Geography : bad placement of markers : osm-gps-map problem. '''Solved''' : git pull the latest version. Need to be acknowledge by osm-gps-map team.
* Geography : We cannot mix osmgpsmap between trunk and gramps34 and others. '''Solved''' : git pull the latest version. You must remove all libosmgps* from /usr/local/lib before make install
== Related Gramps Bugs ==