Graphical Se Report
The Secondary Tab
This is spousal (secondary) display that will be used within the report.
- Use seperate display format for spouses
- For the Descendant reports.
- Indent spouses
- For the Descendant reports. When showing more than one level of spouses (option on the 'Tree Options' tab), indenting the spouses really helps visually group people so the report is easier to understand.
- Spousal Display Format
- For the Descendant reports. This will be used for spouses only. This does not include the parents of the center person or the parents of the father and mother of the center family.
- Secondary Display Format
- For the Ancestoral report. Spouses of the center person, (grand)-fathers, (grand)-mothers) can choose to use this display format
- Include Marriage Information
- whether to include a separate box holding marriage information.
- in the Ancestoral report, anyone can display this information too. I would personally suddest that (grand)-fathers display this.
- in the Descendant reports, anyone can display this information too. I would personally suggest that spouses display this.
- Marriage Display Format
- How you wish to display this information.