Revision as of 03:51, 8 June 2009 by Dm1407
Dieser Glossar gibt eine Liste von Termini, die in GRAMPS verwendet werden, eine kurze Beschreibung und einen relevanten Artikel.
Für einen Glossar über Genealogische Begriffe siehe Genealogie Glossar.
- (sec. obj.) Das GRAMPS Konzept einer Adresse ist ein Ort mit einem assoziierten Zeitpunkt. Vergleiche es mit einer E-Mail Adresse. Sie soll zeigen, wann eine Person wo gelebt oder etwas getan hat. Eine Adresse besteht aus:
- Nicht zu verwechseln mit einem Platz, der eine fixe Position hat. Benutze dies mit Vorsicht.
- (event role) Ein Terminus für einen Assistenten
- (event role) Ein Terminus für die Frau bei einer Hochzeit. Siehe ebenso: mother.
- (event role) A term to refer to a priest at Eucharist.
- (event role) A term applied to a religious person regardless of religion. For example, a monk or priest. See http://www.webster.com/cgi-bin/dictionary for more details. See also: celebrant.
- This indicates a user defined type, as opposed to types that are predefined in GRAMPS.
- Akronym: Document Type Definition
- An defining moment in a person live. See events for the use in genealogy, see events in GRAMPS for predefined events in GRAMPS and suggested naming for common events.
- event role
- The role a person plays in an event. In GRAMPS an event can be coupled to as much people as wanted. Each person will play a different role. Event role captures this. Some common roles are predefined, others the user can add by just typing in the appropriate role.
- event type
- The general denominator an event belongs to. Eg a christian, civil, tibetan, ... marriage, are all denoted by the event type marriage. See events in GRAMPS for an overview.
- (prim. obj) A Family is a core concept in GRAMPS. It depicts the basic relations between people. Commonly this will contain a father, a mother and some children, however, it con also contain only parts of this (eg. two brothers, a mother and child). People can be part of several families (adoption, remarried, ...)
- (event role) An event can be coupled to a family, denoting that the entire family was involved in the event. Typically the Marriage event will be coupled to a family with event role family
- Akronym: Genealogy Data Communication
- Ein Format zum Austausch genealogischer Daten
- (event role) A term to refer to the man at a marriage who will be referred to as husband after the marriage. See also: father.
- (prim. obj.)The GRAMPS concept of a Place is a particular location independent of time. Over time, the same Place may have different address information due to changing borders and political situation. For example, Leningrad and St. Petersburg represent the same place, but with different names. The Place consists of:
- Descriptive Title
- A list of location information that includes
- Street Address
- Church Parish
- Postal/Zip Code
- see event role
- (event role) The term that applies to the people asked to be present at an event so as to be able to testify to its having taken place
- Akronym: Extensible Markup Language