GRAMPS Enhancement Proposals (GEPS). This should be a complex/detailed description of a way to make GRAMPS better.
Here they are in order, followed by alphabetical by topic:
- GEPS 001: Relationship type event link
- GEPS 002: RelationView Expand and Collapse - Finished
- GEPS 003: Computed Ages and Probably Alive - Finished
- GEPS 004: My GRAMPS and Gadgets - Finished
- GEPS 005: Enhanced Plugin Interface
- GEPS 006: Better Place handling - In progress
- GEPS 007: Report Reorganization
- GEPS 008: File Organization - In progress
- GEPS 009: Import Export Merge
- GEPS 010: SQL Backend - Superseded by GEPS 013
- GEPS 011: Tagging - Finished
- GEPS 012: Ecosystem definition
- GEPS 013: GRAMPS Webapp
- GEPS 014: Plugin registration and management - Finished
- GEPS 015: Repository Research Support
- GEPS 016: Enhancing GRAMPS Processing Speed
- GEPS 017: Flexible gen.lib Interface
- GEPS 018: Evidence style sources
- GEPS 019: Improved Sidebar and Split Views - In progress
- GEPS 020: Plugin Extensions
- GEPS 021: Additional Name Fields - Finished
- GEPS 022: Narrative Website Refactor - In progress
- GEPS 023: Storing data from large sources - In progress
- GEPS 024: Certificates
- GEPS 025: Geography
If a GEP is disruptive, a specific branch is used to develop it. First check out trunk
svn checkout https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/trunk geps-021 cd geps-021
Create a new branch
svn copy https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/trunk https://gramps.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gramps/branches/geps/gep-021-name
and switch the repository to that branch
When finished, merge the changes back in trunk with this guide.
- GEPs: GRAMPS Enhancement Proposals, Jan 19, 2007, By Douglas S. Blank (Orginal Discussion to Form GEP's based on an "idea stolen and adapted from Python")
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "GEPS"
The following 61 pages are in this category, out of 61 total.